What's Poplar Grove like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Poplar Grove? Visit places such as Utah State Fairpark and Gateway Mall when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Clark Planetarium and Vivint Smart Home Arena are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Poplar Grove
Poplar Grove is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Salt Lake City.
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Poplar Grove
- Ogden, UT (OGD-Ogden Regional), 30.4 mi (49 km) from Poplar Grove
Things to see and do in and around Poplar Grove
Things to see near Poplar Grove:
- Temple Square (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- University of Utah (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Vivint Smart Home Arena (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Salt Palace (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Conference Center (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
Things to do near Poplar Grove:
- Eccles Theater (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- City Creek Center (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Utah State Fairpark (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Gateway Mall (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Capitol Theater (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Salt Lake City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: April, May, March, October (average 46 mm of rainfall)