What's Cottonwood Heights like?
Cottonwood Heights is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time visiting the shops. The neighbourhood is surrounded by views of the mountains and lake. Nature lovers can visit Big Cottonwood Canyon and Wasatch-Cache National Forest. Fashion Place Mall and Rio Tinto Stadium are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Cottonwood Heights
Cottonwood Heights is located 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the heart of Salt Lake City.
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), 14.6 mi (23.6 km) from Cottonwood Heights
- Provo, UT (PVU), 27.9 mi (44.8 km) from Cottonwood Heights
Things to see and do in and around Cottonwood Heights
What to see in Cottonwood Heights
- Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Wasatch-Cache National Forest
Things to do near Cottonwood Heights:
- Fashion Place Mall (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Loveland Living Planet Aquarium (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Pebblebrook Golf Links (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Jungle Jim's Playland (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Salt Lake City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: April, May, March, October (average 46 mm of rainfall)