What's Glendale like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Glendale. Take time to see the sights such as International Peace Gardens while you're here. Maverik Center and Utah State Fairpark are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Glendale
Glendale is located 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the heart of Salt Lake City.
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Glendale
Things to see and do in and around Glendale
Things to see near Glendale:
- International Peace Gardens (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Maverik Center (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Vivint Smart Home Arena (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Pioneer Park (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Salt Lake Community College (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Glendale:
- Utah State Fairpark (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Gateway Mall (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Hale Center Theater (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Classic Cars International Museum (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Discovery Gateway Children's Museum (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Salt Lake City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: April, May, March, October (average 46 mm of rainfall)