What's Rose Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Rose Park? Places such as Utah State Fairpark and Gateway Mall are just a little farther away. Utah State Capitol and Vivint Smart Home Arena are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Rose Park
Rose Park is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the heart of Salt Lake City.
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Rose Park
- Ogden, UT (OGD-Ogden Regional), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from Rose Park
Things to see and do in and around Rose Park
Things to see near Rose Park:
- Utah State Capitol (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Vivint Smart Home Arena (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Conference Center (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Tabernacle (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Salt Lake Temple (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
Things to do near Rose Park:
- Utah State Fairpark (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Gateway Mall (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Clark Planetarium (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- City Creek Center (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Eccles Theater (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Salt Lake City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: April, May, March, October (average 46 mm of rainfall)