What's Canyon Rim like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Canyon Rim. Places to visit such as Sugar House Park and Hogle Zoo are not far away. Liberty Park and Rice Eccles Stadium are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Canyon Rim
Canyon Rim is located 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the heart of Salt Lake City.
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Canyon Rim
Things to see and do in and around Canyon Rim
Things to see near Canyon Rim:
- University of Utah (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Sugar House Park (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Liberty Park (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Rice Eccles Stadium (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Red Butte Garden and Arboretum (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
Things to do near Canyon Rim:
- Hogle Zoo (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Natural History Museum of Utah (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Utah Museum of Natural History (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Kingsbury Hall (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Trolley Square (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Salt Lake City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: April, May, March, October (average 46 mm of rainfall)