What's Shayhontohur District like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Shayhontohur District. Take time to see places such as Chorsu Bazaar and Mausoleum of Sheikh Zaynudin Bobo while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Kukeldash Madrassa and Navoi Literary Museum.
How to get to Shayhontohur District
Shayhontohur District is located 2.1 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Tashkent.
- Tashkent (TAS-Tashkent Intl.), 5 mi (8.1 km) from Shayhontohur District
Things to see and do in and around Shayhontohur District
What to see in Shayhontohur District
- Mausoleum of Sheikh Zaynudin Bobo
- Kukeldash Madrassa
- Yunus Khan Mausoleum
- Pakhtakor Markaziy Stadium
Things to do in Shayhontohur District
- Chorsu Bazaar
- Navoi Literary Museum
When is the best time to visit Tashkent?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: March, April, January, December (average 55 mm of rainfall)