What's Yakkasaroy District like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Yakkasaroy District. Take time to see the sights such as Museum of Applied Art while you're here. Fine Arts Museum of Uzbekistan and Navoi Opera Theater are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Yakkasaroy District
Yakkasaroy District is located 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Tashkent.
- Tashkent (TAS-Tashkent Intl.), 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Yakkasaroy District
Things to see and do in and around Yakkasaroy District
Things to see near Yakkasaroy District:
- Tashkent Tower (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Independence Square (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Amir Timur Monument (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Mausoleum of Sheikh Zaynudin Bobo (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- UzExpoCenter (4.3 mi/7 km away)
Things to do near Yakkasaroy District:
- Museum of Applied Art (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Fine Arts Museum of Uzbekistan (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Navoi Opera Theater (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Amir Timur Museum (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Chorsu Bazaar (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tashkent?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: March, April, January, December (average 55 mm of rainfall)