What's Uchtepa District like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Uchtepa District? Visit places such as Chorsu Bazaar and Mausoleum of Sheikh Zaynudin Bobo when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Friendship of People's Palace and Hazrati Imam Mosque are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Uchtepa District
Uchtepa District is located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of Tashkent.
- Tashkent (TAS-Tashkent Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Uchtepa District
Things to see and do in and around Uchtepa District
Things to see near Uchtepa District:
- Mausoleum of Sheikh Zaynudin Bobo (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Friendship of People's Palace (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Hazrati Imam Mosque (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Tashkent Oliy Majils (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Kukeldash Madrassa (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
Things to do near Uchtepa District:
- Chorsu Bazaar (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Museum of National Dress (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Museum of Applied Art (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Navoi Literary Museum (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tashkent?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: March, April, January, December (average 55 mm of rainfall)