What's Mirobod District like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Mirobod District? Take in some culture at Fine Arts Museum of Uzbekistan and Navoi Opera Theater. Amir Timur Museum and Tashkentland are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Mirobod District
Mirobod District is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Tashkent.
- Tashkent (TAS-Tashkent Intl.), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Mirobod District
Things to see and do in and around Mirobod District
Things to see near Mirobod District:
- Tashkent Tower (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Amir Timur Monument (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- UzExpoCenter (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Independence Square (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Pakhtakor Markaziy Stadium (3.1 mi/5 km away)
Things to do in Mirobod District
- Fine Arts Museum of Uzbekistan
- Navoi Opera Theater
When is the best time to visit Tashkent?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: March, April, January, December (average 55 mm of rainfall)