What's Hussein Dey like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Hussein Dey. Take time to see places such as Botanical Garden of Hamma and National Museum of Fine Arts of Algiers while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Caroubier Hippodrome.
How to get to Hussein Dey
Hussein Dey is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Algiers.
- Algiers (ALG-Houari Boumediene), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Hussein Dey
Things to see and do in and around Hussein Dey
What to see in Hussein Dey
- Botanical Garden of Hamma
- Caroubier Hippodrome
Things to do near Hussein Dey:
- National Museum of Fine Arts of Algiers (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Ardis Commercial Center (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Ben Aknoun Amusement Park (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Ben Aknoun Zoo (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Army Museum (1.2 mi/2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Algiers?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, February, October (average 71 mm of rainfall)