What's Dar El Beïda like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Dar El Beïda. Take time to see places such as Centre Commercial Bab Ezzouar and Ardis Commercial Center while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Algiers Regional Director of Commerce and Palais des Expositions.
How to get to Dar El Beïda
Dar El Beïda is located 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from the heart of Algiers.
- Algiers (ALG-Houari Boumediene), 3.1 mi (5.1 km) from Dar El Beïda
Things to see and do in and around Dar El Beïda
What to see in Dar El Beïda
- Algiers Regional Director of Commerce
- Palais des Expositions
- Jamaa El Jedid
Things to do in Dar El Beïda
- Centre Commercial Bab Ezzouar
- Ardis Commercial Center
When is the best time to visit Algiers?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, February, October (average 71 mm of rainfall)