What's Bouzaréah like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Bouzaréah. Visit places such as Ben Aknoun Zoo and Cathedrale de Notre Dame d'Afrique when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Ben Aknoun Amusement Park and Place de Martyrs are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Bouzaréah
Bouzaréah is located 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the heart of Algiers.
- Algiers (ALG-Houari Boumediene), 13 mi (21 km) from Bouzaréah
Things to see and do in and around Bouzaréah
Things to see near Bouzaréah:
- Cathedrale de Notre Dame d'Afrique (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Place de Martyrs (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Great Mosque of Algiers (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Botanical Garden of Hamma (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- University of Algiers III (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
Things to do near Bouzaréah:
- Ben Aknoun Zoo (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Ben Aknoun Amusement Park (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Museum of Antiquities (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Bardo National Public Museum (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- National Museum of Fine Arts of Algiers (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Algiers?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, February, October (average 71 mm of rainfall)