What's Mount Macedon like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Mount Macedon. Take time to see places such as Mount Macadeon Winery and Macedon Regional Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Macedon Ranges Walking Trail Trailhead.
How to get to Mount Macedon
Mount Macedon is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Macedon.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 23.7 mi (38.1 km) from Mount Macedon
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) from Mount Macedon
Things to see and do in and around Mount Macedon
Things to see near Mount Macedon:
- Macedon Regional Park (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Mount Macedon (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Woodend Community Centre (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Hanging Rock Reserve (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Woodend Children's Park (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
Things to do near Mount Macedon:
- Mount Macadeon Winery (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Woodend Golf Club (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Macedon?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)