What's Cherokee like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Cherokee? Nature lovers can visit Macedon Regional Park and Hanging Rock Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Deep Creek K18 Streamside Reserve and Piper Street.
How to get to Cherokee
Cherokee is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Macedon.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 23.1 mi (37.1 km) from Cherokee
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 27.8 mi (44.8 km) from Cherokee
Things to see and do in and around Cherokee
What to see in Cherokee
- Macedon Regional Park
- Hanging Rock Reserve
- Deep Creek K18 Streamside Reserve
- Piper Street
- Macedon Flora Reserve
Things to do near Cherokee:
- Kyneton Botanic Gardens (13.5 mi/21.7 km away)
- Mount Macadeon Winery (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
Other popular Cherokee attractions
- Deep Creek K16 Streamside Reserve
- Cobaw Bushland Reserve
- Bald Hill Reserve
- Milkingyard Creek Streamside Reserve
- Darraweit Streamside Reserve