What's Kuningan like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Kuningan, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take time to see places such as Ambassador Mall and ITC Kuningan while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Kuningan City Mall and Pasar Festival.
How to get to Kuningan
Kuningan is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Kuningan
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Kuningan
Things to see and do in and around Kuningan
What to see in Kuningan
- Golden Triangle
- Soemantri Brodjonegoro Stadium
Things to do in Kuningan
- Ambassador Mall
- ITC Kuningan
- Kuningan City Mall
- Pasar Festival
- Lotte Shopping Avenue
When is the best time to visit Jakarta?
- Hottest months: September, August, October, April (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, March, April (average 163 mm of rainfall)