What's Pantai Indah Kapuk like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Pantai Indah Kapuk? Take time to see places such as Waterbom Jakarta and Damai Indah Golf and Country Club while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Pantai Pasir Putih PIK 2 and National Monument.
How to get to Pantai Indah Kapuk
Pantai Indah Kapuk is located 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Pantai Indah Kapuk
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from Pantai Indah Kapuk
Things to see and do in and around Pantai Indah Kapuk
Things to see near Pantai Indah Kapuk:
- Mangrove Ecotourism Centre PIK (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Pantai Pasir Putih PIK 2 (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Sunda Kelapa (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Emporium Pluit Mall (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
Things to do in Pantai Indah Kapuk
- Waterbom Jakarta
- Damai Indah Golf and Country Club
When is the best time to visit Jakarta?
- Hottest months: September, August, October, April (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, March, April (average 163 mm of rainfall)