What's Bui Thi Xuan like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Bui Thi Xuan, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take time to see places such as Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker Area and Pham Ngu Lao Street while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Ben Thanh Market and War Remnants Museum.
How to get to Bui Thi Xuan
Bui Thi Xuan is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Tan Binh - Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Bui Thi Xuan
Things to see and do in and around Bui Thi Xuan
Things to see near Bui Thi Xuan:
- Independence Palace (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Notre Dame Square (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Saigon Central Post Office (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Bitexco Financial Tower (1 mi/1.7 km away)
Things to do in Bui Thi Xuan
- Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker Area
- Pham Ngu Lao Street
When is the best time to visit Ho Chi Minh City?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, February (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, July, August (average 312 mm of rainfall)