What's Little Japan like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Little Japan, especially its restaurants and opera house. Enjoy the neighbourhood's theatre scene and coffee shops. With a trip to Saigon Japan Town or Dong Khoi Street, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Opera House and Vincom Center Shopping Mall.
How to get to Little Japan
- Tan Binh - Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Little Japan
Things to see and do in and around Little Japan
What to see in Little Japan
- Saigon Central Mosque
- Nguyen Hue Walking Street
Things to do in Little Japan
- Opera House
- Saigon Japan Town
- Dong Khoi Street
- Vincom Center Shopping Mall
Other popular Little Japan attractions
- Dong Khoi Shopping Street
- Parkson Plaza
- Ton Duc Thang Museum
- Lucky Plaza
When is the best time to visit Ho Chi Minh City?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, February (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, July, August (average 312 mm of rainfall)