What's 5th Arrondissement like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about 5th Arrondissement, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and river views, as well as its cafes. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière and Lyon Cathedral. There's plenty more to see, including Massif Central and Roman Theatres of Fourviere.
How to get to 5th Arrondissement
5th Arrondissement is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Lyon.
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from 5th Arrondissement
- Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 29 mi (46.6 km) from 5th Arrondissement
Things to see and do in and around 5th Arrondissement
What to see in 5th Arrondissement
- Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière
- Lyon Cathedral
- Massif Central
- Roman Theatres of Fourviere
- Esplanade de Fourviere
Things to do in 5th Arrondissement
- Musée Gadagne
- Espace Gerson
- Guignol Theater
- Quai de Bondy Vaporetto Stop
When is the best time to visit Lyon?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, June, November (average 87 mm of rainfall)