What's Bellecour - Hôtel Dieu like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Bellecour - Hôtel Dieu. Take time to see places such as Bellecour Square and Massif Central while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Theatre des Celestins and Statue of Louis XIV.
How to get to Bellecour - Hôtel Dieu
Bellecour - Hôtel Dieu is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Lyon.
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 11.8 mi (19 km) from Bellecour - Hôtel Dieu
- Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from Bellecour - Hôtel Dieu
Things to see and do in and around Bellecour - Hôtel Dieu
What to see in Bellecour - Hôtel Dieu
- Bellecour Square
- Massif Central
- Statue of Louis XIV
- Historic Site of Lyon
Things to do near Bellecour - Hôtel Dieu:
- Theatre des Celestins (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Museum of Fine Arts of Lyon (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Lyon National Opera (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Halles de Lyon - Paul Bocuse (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Part Dieu Mall (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Lyon?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, June, November (average 87 mm of rainfall)