What's Go Vap like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Go Vap. Nature lovers can visit Gia Dinh Park and Cong Vien Van Hoa Park. There's plenty more to see, including Tan Son Nhat Market.
How to get to Go Vap
Go Vap is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Tan Binh - Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN), 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Go Vap
Things to see and do in and around Go Vap
What to see in Go Vap
- Gia Dinh Park
- Cong Vien Van Hoa Park
Things to do near Go Vap:
- Tan Son Nhat Market (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Ben Thanh Market (5 mi/8 km away)
- AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Vietnam National Museum of History (4.3 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ho Chi Minh City?
- Hottest months: March, April, February, May (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 29°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, October, June (average 370 mm of rainfall)