What's Marcus Beach like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Marcus Beach. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Noosa National Park and Sandalwood Close Natural Amenity Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Lake Weyba and Noosa Hill.
How to get to Marcus Beach
Marcus Beach is located 14 mi (22.6 km) from the heart of Sunshine Coast.
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Marcus Beach
Things to see and do in and around Marcus Beach
What to see in Marcus Beach
- Lake Weyba
- Noosa National Park
- Noosa Hill
- Sandalwood Close Natural Amenity Reserve
- Marcus Creek Bushland Reserve
Things to do near Marcus Beach:
- Sunshine Beach Village Shops (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Hastings Street (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Peregian Golf Course (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Other popular Marcus Beach attractions
- Redwood Avenue Natural Amenity Reserve
- Mahogany Bushland Reserve
- Chestnut Court Natural Amenity Reserve
- Tecoma Close Natural Amenity Reserve
- Peregian Creek Reserve