What's Sunshine Beach like?
Sunshine Beach is notable for its beach access. You'll find a selection of coffee shops in the neighbourhood. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Dolphin Bay Drainage Reserve and Noosa National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Sunshine Beach Village Shops and Alexandria Bay Track Trailhead.
How to get to Sunshine Beach
Sunshine Beach is located 17 mi (27.3 km) from the heart of Sunshine Coast.
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from Sunshine Beach
Things to see and do in and around Sunshine Beach
What to see in Sunshine Beach
- Dolphin Bay Drainage Reserve
- Noosa National Park
- Sunshine Beach
- Noosa Hill
- Heathland Bushland Reserve
Things to do near Sunshine Beach:
- Sunshine Beach Village Shops (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Hastings Street (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Lake Weyba (3 mi/4.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sunshine Coast?
- Hottest months: December, January, February, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, April, June (average 96 mm of rainfall)