What's Alexandra Headland like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Alexandra Headland, especially its restaurants and beach access. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops. Take time to see places such as Alex Beach and Mooloolaba Esplanade while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Maroochydore Beach and Suncity Tenpin.
How to get to Alexandra Headland
Alexandra Headland is located 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Sunshine Coast.
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Alexandra Headland
Things to see and do in and around Alexandra Headland
What to see in Alexandra Headland
- Alex Beach
- Maroochydore Beach
- Alex Skate Park
- The Bluff Beach
Things to do in Alexandra Headland
- Mooloolaba Esplanade
- Suncity Tenpin
- Ripple Sunshine Coast Massage Day Spa and Beauty
When is the best time to visit Sunshine Coast?
- Hottest months: December, January, February, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, April, June (average 96 mm of rainfall)