What's Buderim like?
Buderim is a relaxing part of town where you can spend time visiting the spas. Nature lovers can visit Buderim Forest Park Nature Refuge and Mooloolah River National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Headland Golf Club and Buderim Forest Nature Refuge.
How to get to Buderim
Buderim is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Sunshine Coast.
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Buderim
Things to see and do in and around Buderim
What to see in Buderim
- Buderim Forest Park Nature Refuge
- Mooloolah River National Park
- Buderim Forest Nature Refuge
- Foote Sanctuary of Buderim
- Gum Tree Drive Bushland Conservation Reserve
Things to do near Buderim:
- Headland Golf Club (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Sunshine Plaza (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Big Pineapple (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Wildlife HQ Zoo (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Mooloolaba Esplanade (4 mi/6.4 km away)
Other popular Buderim attractions
- Buderim Pines Bushland Conservation Reserve
- Mountain Creek Conservation Area Nature Refuge