What's Mudjimba like?
In Mudjimba, you can easily get to the beach. Take time to see places such as Mudjimba Beach and Twin Waters Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Maroochy River Conservation Park.
How to get to Mudjimba
Mudjimba is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Sunshine Coast.
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast), 1 mi (1.5 km) from Mudjimba
Things to see and do in and around Mudjimba
What to see in Mudjimba
- Mudjimba Beach
- Twin Waters Beach
- Maroochy River Conservation Park
Things to do near Mudjimba:
- Twin Waters Golf Club (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- Sunshine Plaza (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Mt Coolum Golf Club (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Mooloolaba Esplanade (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Palmer Coolum Resort Golf Course (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sunshine Coast?
- Hottest months: December, January, February, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, April, June (average 96 mm of rainfall)