What's Dicky Beach like?
In Dicky Beach, you can easily get to the beach or simply visit the cafes. Take time to see places such as Dickey Beach and Moffat Beach while you're here. Shelly Beach and Currimundi Lake are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Dicky Beach
Dicky Beach is located 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from the heart of Sunshine Coast.
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from Dicky Beach
Things to see and do in and around Dicky Beach
What to see in Dicky Beach
- Dickey Beach
- Moffat Beach
Things to do near Dicky Beach:
- NightQuarter (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Sunshine Coast Turf Club (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Pelican Waters Golf Club (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- Caloundra Golf Club (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Caloundra Street Fair (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sunshine Coast?
- Hottest months: December, January, February, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, April, June (average 96 mm of rainfall)