What's Wandana Heights like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Wandana Heights. Places to visit such as Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre and Kardinia Park are not far away. GMHBA Stadium and Little Creatures Brewery are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Wandana Heights
Wandana Heights is located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of Geelong.
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 14 mi (22.6 km) from Wandana Heights
Things to see and do in and around Wandana Heights
Things to see near Wandana Heights:
- Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Kardinia Park (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- GMHBA Stadium (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Deakin University (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- The Carousel (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
Things to do near Wandana Heights:
- Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Geelong Art Gallery (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Westfield Geelong (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Geelong Showground (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Geelong Golf Course (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Geelong?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 58 mm of rainfall)