What's Eynesbury like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Eynesbury? Take time to see the sights such as Western Grasslands Nature Conservation Reserve while you're here. Werribee River Streamside Reserve and Cobbledicks Streamside Reserve are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Eynesbury
Eynesbury is located 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the heart of Melton.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from Eynesbury
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from Eynesbury
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from Eynesbury
Things to see and do in and around Eynesbury
Things to see near Eynesbury:
- Western Grasslands Nature Conservation Reserve (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Werribee River Streamside Reserve (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Cobbledicks Streamside Reserve (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melton?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)