What's Wyndham Vale like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Wyndham Vale? Take time to see the sights such as Cobbledicks Streamside Reserve while you're here. Werribee Open Range Zoo and Victoria State Rose Garden are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Wyndham Vale
Wyndham Vale is located 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from Wyndham Vale
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Wyndham Vale
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from Wyndham Vale
Things to see and do in and around Wyndham Vale
Things to see near Wyndham Vale:
- Cobbledicks Streamside Reserve (5.9 mi/9.5 km away)
- Werribee Mansion (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Werribee Park (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Wyndham Vale:
- Werribee Open Range Zoo (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Victoria State Rose Garden (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- National Equestrian Center (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Shadowfax Winery (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Werribee District Historical Society and Museum (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)