What's Quandong like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Quandong. Take time to see the sights such as Western Grasslands Nature Conservation Reserve while you're here. As you expand your exploration, why not visit Cobbledicks Streamside Reserve.
How to get to Quandong
Quandong is located 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 22 mi (35.4 km) from Quandong
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Quandong
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from Quandong
Things to see and do in and around Quandong
Things to see near Quandong:
- Western Grasslands Nature Conservation Reserve (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Cobbledicks Streamside Reserve (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)