What's Marshall like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Marshall? Places to visit such as Geelong Showground and Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre are not far away. GMHBA Stadium and Kardinia Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Marshall
Marshall is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Geelong.
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 13.3 mi (21.3 km) from Marshall
Things to see and do in and around Marshall
Things to see near Marshall:
- GMHBA Stadium (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Kardinia Park (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Eastern Beach Swimming Enclosure (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Deakin University (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
Things to do near Marshall:
- Geelong Showground (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Geelong Performing Arts Center (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Geelong Botanical Gardens (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Westfield Geelong (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Geelong?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, September, February (average 72 mm of rainfall)