What's Corio like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Corio? Take time to see places such as Corio Native Grasslands Reserve and Limeburners Lagoon Flora and Fauna Reserve while you're here. Rippleside Park and Geelong Golf Course are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Corio
Corio is located 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the heart of Geelong.
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 6 mi (9.7 km) from Corio
Things to see and do in and around Corio
What to see in Corio
- Corio Native Grasslands Reserve
- Limeburners Lagoon Flora and Fauna Reserve
Things to do near Corio:
- Geelong Golf Course (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Waterworld (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Kevin Hoffman Walk (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Lara Heritage and Historical Museum (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Moorabool Valley Chocolate By Design (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Geelong?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 58 mm of rainfall)