What's Waurn Ponds like?
While in Waurn Ponds, you can spend time at the shops. Plan a fun excursion to Saint Regis Winery while you're here. Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre and Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Waurn Ponds
Waurn Ponds is located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the heart of Geelong.
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from Waurn Ponds
Things to see and do in and around Waurn Ponds
Things to see near Waurn Ponds:
- Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Armstrong Creek Public Purposes Reserve (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)
- Balyang Sanctuary (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Dooliebeal Reserve (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- The Heights Heritage House and Garden (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to do near Waurn Ponds:
- Saint Regis Winery (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Geelong?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 58 mm of rainfall)