What's Mount Duneed like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Mount Duneed? Take time to see places such as Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre and Conewarre K47 Streamside Reserve while you're here. Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre and Torquay Sands Golf Club are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Mount Duneed
Mount Duneed is located 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the heart of Geelong.
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from Mount Duneed
Things to see and do in and around Mount Duneed
Things to see near Mount Duneed:
- Conewarre K47 Streamside Reserve (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Armstrong Creek Public Purposes Reserve (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Dooliebeal Reserve (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Warralily Reserve (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
Things to do near Mount Duneed:
- Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Torquay Sands Golf Club (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Saint Regis Winery (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Epic Surf School (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Geelong?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 58 mm of rainfall)