What's Woorree like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Woorree. Visit places such as HMAS Sydney II Memorial and Geraldton Beach when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Geraldton Fisherman’s Wharf and Oakabella Homestead are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Woorree
Woorree is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Geraldton.
- Geraldton, WA (GET), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Woorree
Things to see and do in and around Woorree
Things to see near Woorree:
- HMAS Sydney II Memorial (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Geraldton Beach (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Geraldton Visitor Centre (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Geraldton Fisherman’s Wharf (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Oakabella Homestead (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Woorree:
- Queens Park Theatre (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Geraldton Regional Art Gallery (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Old Geraldton Gaol Craft Centre and Museum (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Western Australian Museum (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Lattitude Gallery (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Geraldton?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, May (average 69 mm of rainfall)