What's Wonthella like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Wonthella? Places to visit such as HMAS Sydney II Memorial and Oakabella Homestead are not far away. Geraldton Beach and Geraldton Fisherman’s Wharf are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Wonthella
Wonthella is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Geraldton.
- Geraldton, WA (GET), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Wonthella
Things to see and do in and around Wonthella
Things to see near Wonthella:
- HMAS Sydney II Memorial (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Oakabella Homestead (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Geraldton Beach (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Geraldton Visitor Centre (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Geraldton Fisherman’s Wharf (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to do near Wonthella:
- Geraldton Regional Art Gallery (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Queens Park Theatre (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Old Geraldton Gaol Craft Centre and Museum (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Western Australian Museum (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Lattitude Gallery (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Geraldton?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, May (average 69 mm of rainfall)