What's Clarendon Vale like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Clarendon Vale? Visit places such as Blundstone Arena and Bellerive Oval when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Bellerive Quay and Eastlands Shopping Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Clarendon Vale
Clarendon Vale is located 6 mi (9.7 km) from the heart of Hobart.
- Hobart International Airport (HBA), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Clarendon Vale
Things to see and do in and around Clarendon Vale
Things to see near Clarendon Vale:
- Blundstone Arena (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Bellerive Oval (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Bellerive Quay (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Long Beach (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Little Howrah Beach (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
Things to do near Clarendon Vale:
- Eastlands Shopping Centre (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Coal Valley Vineyard (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Royal Hobart (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hobart?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, July, August (average 53 mm of rainfall)