What's Stuttgart-Nord like?
Stuttgart-Nord is a walkable part of town where you can spend time visiting the bars. Take time to see places such as Weissenhof Museum and Killesberg Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Bismarck Tower.
How to get to Stuttgart-Nord
Stuttgart-Nord is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Stuttgart.
- Stuttgart (STR), 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from Stuttgart-Nord
Getting to Stuttgart-Nord on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Killesberg U-Bahn
- Stadtbibliothek (Handwerkskammer) U-Bahn
- Russische Kirche U-Bahn
Things to see and do in and around Stuttgart-Nord
What to see in Stuttgart-Nord
- Killesberg Park
- Bismarck Tower
Things to do near Stuttgart-Nord:
- Weissenhof Museum (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Porsche Museum (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Milaneo (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Wilhelma Zoo (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Cannstatter Wasen (2.5 mi/4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Stuttgart?