What is Fremont Street like for cheap hotels?
There are countless ways to visit the Fremont Street for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map and venture out to discover a side to this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Fremont Street absolutely love the shopping and restaurants. Snap some photos at Fremont Street Experience and Four Queens Casino for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of affordable hotels makes Fremont Street popular with budget-conscious travellers searching for a trip to remember.
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Fremont Street?
Here are our travellers' best-rated Fremont Street budget-friendly hotels:
- Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 3 bars • Outdoor pool • Central location
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace
- Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 2 bars • Hot tub • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Four Queens Hotel and Casino (No Resort Fee)3.5-star hotel with casino, near Four Queens Casino
El Cortez Hotel and Casino3-star hotel with 3 bars, near Fremont Street Experience
Desert Hills Motel3-star hotel, convenient to Fremont Street Experience
Plaza Hotel and Casino - Las Vegas4-star hotel with casino, near Four Queens Casino
City Center MotelCity centre motel within walking distance of Fremont Street Experience
What are the best things to see and do in Fremont Street?
Here are some sightseeing opportunities in Fremont Street on a modest budget.
- Sights & landmarks
- Fremont Street Experience
- Four Queens Casino
- The D Casino Hotel