What's Whistler Creekside like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Whistler Creekside, especially its restaurants. Travellers like this romantic neighbourhood for its fantastic lake views. Top places to visit include Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort. There's plenty more to see, including Creekside Gondola and Nita Lake.
How to get to Whistler Creekside
Whistler Creekside is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Whistler.
- Whistler, BC (YWS-Green Lake Seaplane Base), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from Whistler Creekside
Things to see and do in and around Whistler Creekside
What to see in Whistler Creekside
- Nita Lake
- Alta Lake
- Alpha Lake Park
Things to do near Whistler Creekside:
- Whistler Golf Club (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Whistler Village Gondola (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Whistler Village Stroll (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Audain Art Museum (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Whistler?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: February, December, January, March (average -3°C)
- Rainiest months: November, January, March, December (average 392 mm of rainfall)