What's Reservoir like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Reservoir? Simmons Bank Arena and War Memorial Stadium are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Statehouse Convention Center and River Market District.
How to get to Reservoir
Reservoir is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of Little Rock.
- Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Reservoir
Things to see and do in and around Reservoir
Things to see near Reservoir:
- War Memorial Stadium (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- University of Arkansas-Little Rock (4.3 mi/6.8 km away)
- Burns Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Big Dam Bridge (1.8 mi/3 km away)
Things to do near Reservoir:
- Park Plaza Mall (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Little Rock Zoo (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Arkansas Skatium (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Murry's Dinner Playhouse (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Funland Amusement Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Little Rock?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, May, October (average 128 mm of rainfall)