What's Midtown like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Midtown. Take time to see the sights such as Park Plaza Mall while you're here. War Memorial Stadium and Little Rock Zoo are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Midtown
Midtown is located 4 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Little Rock.
- Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from Midtown
Things to see and do in and around Midtown
Things to see near Midtown:
- War Memorial Stadium (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- University of Arkansas-Little Rock (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Burns Park (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Arkansas State Capitol Building (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to do near Midtown:
- Park Plaza Mall (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Little Rock Zoo (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Robinson Center (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Arkansas Skatium (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Funland Amusement Park (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Little Rock?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, May, October (average 128 mm of rainfall)