What's East of Broadway like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider East of Broadway. Take time to see places such as Arkansas Governor's Mansion and ESSE Purse Museum while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Trinity Cathedral and The Bernice Garden.
How to get to East of Broadway
East of Broadway is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Little Rock.
- Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from East of Broadway
Things to see and do in and around East of Broadway
What to see in East of Broadway
- Arkansas Governor's Mansion
- Trinity Cathedral
Things to do in East of Broadway
- ESSE Purse Museum
- The Bernice Garden
- South Main
When is the best time to visit Little Rock?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, May, October (average 128 mm of rainfall)