What's Downtown Davenport like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Downtown Davenport. Take in some culture at Adler Theatre and Figge Art Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Rhythm City Casino and RiverCenter.
How to get to Downtown Davenport
- Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Downtown Davenport
Things to see and do in and around Downtown Davenport
What to see in Downtown Davenport
- Modern Woodmen Park
- Mississippi River
- Rock Island Centennial Bridge
- Government Bridge
Things to do in Downtown Davenport
- Rhythm City Casino
- Adler Theatre
- Figge Art Museum
- River Music Experience
- German American Heritage Center
When is the best time to visit Davenport?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average -2°C)
- Rainiest months: August, May, July, June (average 110 mm of rainfall)