What's Wickham like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Wickham? Places such as Newcastle Civic Theater and Newcastle Showground are just a little farther away. King Edward Park and Merewether Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Wickham
Wickham is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Newcastle.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Wickham
Things to see and do in and around Wickham
Things to see near Wickham:
- Newcastle Civic Theater (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Newcastle Showground (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- King Edward Park (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Merewether Beach (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Newcastle Beach (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to do near Wickham:
- Merewether Ocean Baths (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Westfield Kotara (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Charlestown Square (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Newcastle Museum (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Newcastle Art Gallery (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newcastle?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, November, January, March (average 89 mm of rainfall)