What's Route de Vannes like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Route de Vannes. Nature lovers can visit Loire Valley. Place Royale and Nantes Cathedral are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Route de Vannes
Route de Vannes is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Nantes.
- Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Route de Vannes
Things to see and do in and around Route de Vannes
Things to see near Route de Vannes:
- Loire Valley (118.4 mi/190.5 km away)
- Place Royale (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Nantes Cathedral (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- University of Nantes (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Route de Vannes:
- Machines of the Isle of Nantes (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Zenith de Nantes (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Atlantis Shopping Centre (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Passage Pommeraye (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Jules Verne Museum (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nantes?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, October, January (average 83 mm of rainfall)