What's Île Beaulieu like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Île Beaulieu. Take time to see places such as Loire Valley and Centre Commercial Beaulieu while you're here. La Cite Nantes Event Center and Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Île Beaulieu
Île Beaulieu is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Nantes.
- Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Île Beaulieu
Things to see and do in and around Île Beaulieu
Things to see near Île Beaulieu:
- Loire Valley (116.4 mi/187.4 km away)
- La Cite Nantes Event Center (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Nantes Cathedral (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- University of Nantes (1.3 mi/2 km away)
Things to do near Île Beaulieu:
- Centre Commercial Beaulieu (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Machines of the Isle of Nantes (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Jules Verne Museum (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Zenith de Nantes (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Atlantis Shopping Centre (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nantes?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, October, January (average 83 mm of rainfall)