What's Beaulieu-Mangin like?
While in Beaulieu-Mangin, you can enjoy the restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Loire Valley. La Cite Nantes Event Center and Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Beaulieu-Mangin
Beaulieu-Mangin is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Nantes.
- Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Beaulieu-Mangin
Things to see and do in and around Beaulieu-Mangin
Things to see near Beaulieu-Mangin:
- Loire Valley (117 mi/188.4 km away)
- La Cite Nantes Event Center (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- University of Nantes (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Place Royale (1 mi/1.7 km away)
Things to do near Beaulieu-Mangin:
- Machines of the Isle of Nantes (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Jules Verne Museum (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Atlantis Shopping Centre (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Centre Commercial Beaulieu (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Le Lieu Unique (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nantes?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, October, January (average 83 mm of rainfall)