What's Decré-Cathédrale like?
In Decré-Cathédrale, you can spend time exploring the historical sites, bars and cathedrals. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Nantes Cathedral and Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany. There's plenty more to see, including Loire Valley and Bouffay Square.
How to get to Decré-Cathédrale
- Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Decré-Cathédrale
Things to see and do in and around Decré-Cathédrale
What to see in Decré-Cathédrale
- Nantes Cathedral
- Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany
- Loire Valley
- Bouffay Square
- Place du Marechal Foch
Things to do near Decré-Cathédrale:
- Machines of the Isle of Nantes (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Jules Verne Museum (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Zenith de Nantes (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Atlantis Shopping Centre (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Passage Pommeraye (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nantes?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, October, January (average 83 mm of rainfall)